Connecticut Has Film and Digital Media Talent
Connecticut has a highly skilled, highly educated workforce. Global leaders like ESPN, NBC Sports, A&E, WWE, YES Network, and Blue Sky Studios are leveraging Connecticut’s talent to fuel their growth. The state’s tech digital talent is making contributions across all industries from insurance to healthcare to advertising and manufacturing.
- #5 Technology & Science Workforce (Milken Institute, 2020)
- #3 Advanced Degrees (U.S. Census Bureau, 2020)
- #4 Innovative Economy (Bloomberg Analytics, 2020)
- #4 Workforce Productivity (Defined by GDP per capita, U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis 2019)
- #4 in Knowledge Jobs (Information Technology & Innovation Foundation)
- #3 Managerial, Professional and Technical Jobs (Information Technology & Innovation Foundation)
Digital Media CT (DMCT)
Statewide education initiative that connects students of all ages to next steps for career paths and opportunities in Digital Media.
Connecticut’s universities have programs tailored for tech digital talent.